I love how in season 6, Church is all fine with the meta killing all the freelancers, but the second he hears about the ship his brain goes from “Death to Freelancers” to ” You found Tex’s ship? Where?!” and is on board with Wash.
If that doesn’t just tear your heart out and make you want to puke..
genuinely sorry for the people who tried to talk to me and were disappointed by how uncool i am
- Describe your comfort zone—a typical you-fic.
- Is there a trope you’ve yet to try your hand at, but really want to?
- Is there a trope you wouldn’t touch with a ten foot pole?
- How many fic ideas are you nurturing right now? Care to share one of them?
- Share one of your strengths.
- Share one of your weaknesses.
- Share a snippet from one of your favorite pieces of prose you’ve written and explain why you’re proud of it.
- Share a snippet from one of your favorite dialogue scenes you’ve written and explain why you’re proud of it.
- Which fic has been the hardest to write?
- Which fic has been the easiest to write?
- Is writing your passion or just a fun hobby?
- Is there an episode above all others that inspires you just a little bit more?
- What’s the best writing advice you’ve ever come across?
- What’s the worst writing advice you’ve ever come across?
- If you could choose one of your fics to be filmed, which would you choose?
- If you only could write one pairing for the rest of your life, which pairing would it be?
- Do you write your story from start to finish, or do you write the scenes out of order?
- Do you use any tools, like worksheets or outlines?
- Stephen King once said that his muse is a man who lives in the basement. Do you have a muse?
- Describe your perfect writing conditions.
- How many times do you usually revise your fic/chapter before posting?
- Choose a passage from one of your earlier fics and edit it into your current writing style. (Person sending the ask is free to make suggestions).
- If you were to revise one of your older fics from start to finish, which would it be and why?
- Have you ever deleted one of your published fics?
- What do you look for in a beta?
- Do you beta yourself? If so, what kind of beta are you?
- How do you feel about collaborations?
- Share three of your favorite fic writers and why you like them so much.
- If you could write the sequel (or prequel) to any fic out there not written by yourself, which would you choose?
- Do you accept prompts?
- Do you take liberties with canon or are you very strict about your fic being canon compliant?
- How do you feel about smut?
- How do you feel about crack?
- What are your thoughts on non-con and dub-con?
- Would you ever kill off a canon character?
- Which is your favorite site to post fic?
- Talk about your current wips.
- Talk about a review that made your day.
- Do you ever get rude reviews and how do you deal with them?
- Write an alternative ending to [insert fic title] (or just the summary of one).
You fucking jackass!
Me? We were sitting ducks out there!
Wh— We almost had it! We only needed a few more seconds!
You don’t know that!
What the f— Yes I do! Newsflash: I was there, and by the way, I’m made outta numbers! Why can’t you just trust me?
She won’t like that injury part. She never does.
Turns out York’s journal entries weren’t the only Freelancer logs Epsilon recovered.
[Set shortly before Carolina’s reappearance in s12.]
"Shit," Epsilon says, and then, even less helpfully, "No, wait!"
Carolina stops dead. This is, in later analysis, how the sniper’s bullet misses her heart. What she notices first is the way her muscles protest the speed unit’s emergency shutoff, the crackle of acid through her thighs and calves. She stumbles.
What she notices second is the blood in her mouth.
"Shit," Epsilon says again, his voice splitting and wavering. "Carolina, you gotta move.”
I don’t know what to say without spoiling the ending so I’ll just say this was perfect. I thought this was just going to be amusing and lighthearted when I saw the summary but it’s so much more than that.
So did anyone do this yet or